Saturday 21 January 2017

Update on where we are

The last few weeks have been busy what with us going away, however I am happy to report that we are both on target. Last weekend was one of those occasions where life gets in the way and you just need to take things as they come. In total over the Saturday to Monday I ran 22.5 miles rather than the around 28 miles I had planned but it is no big deal I felt much more rested for it and Katie and I enjoyed the weekend more due to reducing the running a little but. Katie is miles ahead of her target and I am still just in front. Both Katie and I have now won the points race at Eastbourne parkrun and that means we are on 4 races, whoops I need to update that page!!!

If you want more information on Ledderhose disease or Dupuytren's then see the links at the top of this page. Thank you everyone for the amazing support we have already had.

No comments:

Post a Comment